Park Place Lodge

obituary. . .

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      unbendyourmind
      Participant

sorry my first topic is a sad one but I’m wondering if there’s any chance of getting hold of an obituary for a childhood friend of mine who recently passed away in Fernie. Gordie Laird was his name, I grew up with him until I moved away from Fernie about 10 years ago. I was deeply saddened from hearing of his passing away but would like to remember him somehow with an obituary. . .could anyone help me out? Thank you.

nicole
      Participant
      "unbendyourmind":fs00hroq wrote:
      sorry my first topic is a sad one but I’m wondering if there’s any chance of getting hold of an obituary for a childhood friend of mine who recently passed away in Fernie. Gordie Laird was his name, I grew up with him until I moved away from Fernie about 10 years ago. I was deeply saddened from hearing of his passing away but would like to remember him somehow with an obituary. . .could anyone help me out? Thank you.[/quote:fs00hroq]

Nothing in the paper this week. Take a look at http://www.thefreepress.ca or send them an email to request a copy of the edition it appears in. Their phone number is 250-423-4666.

unbendyourmind
      Participant

ahh. i didnt know the free press had a homepage! sweet! thanks very much for the link. . .I’ll be contacting them soon!

Thanks again! :)

Viewing 2 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register