NOW RENTED: 3-br Fernie heritage

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      upfront
      Participant

This house is now rented. Thanks for looking.
      New on the market, this clean and bright 3-bedroom Fernie heritage home is located on 2nd Avenue, within walking distance of downtown and the highway.

Enjoy the living space: spacious kitchen and living room, dining room. The kitchen has tons of cabinets and the most incredible picture-window view of the Three Sisters mountain. Full-height unfinished basement. All rooms are freshly repainted. Washer and dryer.

This house is well furnished: Three double beds and 1 small bunk-bed, full living room, dining and bedroom furnishings, kitchen with cooking and serving dishes, utensils, etc. A maximum of 4 tenants please. Non-smoking and no pets.

Ideal for active, responsible people with good references. Rent is $1,200 monthly plus utilities.

Available now until April 30th. Reply here for more details and pictures.

amandamlbarry
      Participant

I am very interested your listing…Is it furnished? Can you send me pics at ‘amandamlbarry@hotmail.com
      thank you

upfront
      Participant

Done – check your email please.

skyquest
      Participant

Hey, I am also very interested in your place for the winter season. What are you asking for it? And is it furnished?

Thanks

upfront
      Participant

This house is well furnished: Three double beds and 1 small bunk-bed, full living room, dining and bedroom furnishings, kitchen with cooking and serving dishes, utensils, etc.

Rent is $1200/mth plus you assume the gas and electricity bills. Space heating is with a modern gas forced-air furnace; gas hot water heater; and electricity for the lights and appliances.

ertime
      Participant

Can u send me more info/pics plz… erwinsnowboarder@hotmail.com
      for season 05/06

upfront
      Participant

Done – please check your email.

skyquest
      Participant

Can you send me some pics as well? karamortveit@hotmail.com

Thanks

upfront
      Participant

Done.

ErTime, the pictures I sent to your hotmail acct. were bounced back to me. There was 900KB or so of volume, so you might need to clear your hotmail acct. a bit. Hotmail accts. are notorious for this.

-skyquest and ErTime, I mailed you guys 1 picture, hoping it comes through. Let me know…

Pierre

skyquest
      Participant

Yup, got it.

Thanks

Viewing 9 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register