New Home in West Fernie

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      jay arnold
      Participant

:D You can have it all if you are a reliable couple who want to stay in Fernie for the season, or better yet, till September. Why????? Well, I have beautiful house nestled into an acre of woods at the end of a dead end street, all 2 minutes from town.Walk everywhere! You will for $1000 per month get a master bedroom suite with ensuite and laundry. You pay no bills, but your phone, and there is a wood fireplace and gas fireplace to keep you warm. Wood has already been purchased and the flat screen T.V. has cale and there is internet.There are 3 floors and two seperate livingrooms, kitchen will be shared.
      My son (15) and myself will in the basement. He goes to his father’s on all weekends and holidays, so the house is very private on weekends. Also I am going away for possibly 2-3 months this winter starting December 27th, and of course during that time my son will go his father’s and the house will be yours alone. I’ll have a coffee maker, micro and hot plate in the basement so we’renot on top of each other as well.
      The only catch is I need my renters to take care of my dog and cat while I’m gone, a small price to pay for a beautiful house in the woods. I mentioned September because I will also be going away for July and August, so the same benifits would apply.

Call me at 423-4339
      or jaylarnold@gmail.com

gui
      Participant

we are a quiet couple looking for a place in fernie, your add seems really interesting,
      I am a graduate from the sroam program in Nelson, Ski Resort Operation and management, and we already have jobs planned in fernie starting in November. Please contact us at g.boutet@hotmail.com if you still have a room available.

Me and my girlfriend are also cats and dogs lovers and we only look forward to live in an pet friendly place.

Thanks

Gui

Viewing 1 reply thread
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register