Mobile Street Vendors Task Force
- September 16, 2014 at 3:41 pm #26921admin2Keymaster
Looking for a volunteer opportunity? The City of Fernie is currently seeking volunteers from the community to participate on the Mobile Street Vendors Task Force.
The Task Force will be reviewing existing bylaws and policies, and meeting with key stakeholders to develop a comprehensive and cohesive strategy that ensures the City of Fernie maintains a vibrant downtown that balances the needs of local “sit-down” food merchants, street vendors, residents and visitors alike.
The Task Force will consist of 2 members of Council and up to 7 volunteers from the community representing:
The Chamber of Commerce
Mobile food vendors
Food service industry
Downtown residents and
up to 3 members from the community at large.
To apply, please review the Terms of Reference to ensure that this Task Force is right for you then submit a letter of interest to addressed to the Director of Corporate Administration Services including:
General personal information (name, mailing and residential address, telephone number) and any demographic information you are willing to provide;
Past volunteer experience;
Which group you are applying to represent; and
A brief statement regarding what you feel you can contribute to the Task Force.
Written submissions can be dropped off at City Hall, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, faxed to 250.423.3034 or mailed to City of Fernie, Box 190, Fernie BC V0B 1M0, Attention: Director of Corporate Administration Services.
The deadline to apply is 5:00PM on Monday, October 6, 2014.
- July 24, 2018 at 12:29 pm #45792
Login & Signup
- Lightweight Portable Singer Sewing Machine
- CLEANER AVAILABLE
- WANTED: Rustic or country style kitchen table and chairs…King size bed
- 3 bdrm house for rent
- Strata Janitorial Contract -Request For Proposals
- Solid Pine Dining Table and 6 Chairs
- 2 professional couples in our late 20s looking for a short term rental (Nov-May)
- Main floor bedroom in a shared home – Available Nov 1st
- Couple looking for seasonal accommodation 2018/19