Park Place Lodge

Married couple looking for a house to rent

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      cdphibbs
      Participant

Hi There,

My husband and I are looking for a home to rent in Fernie. We currently live in the Ridgemont condos but just feel like we need more space. We both work full time in the Valley and would be long term renters willing to sign a one year lease. We are non-smokers and non-partiers.

We don’t have any pets at the moment but are hoping to get a dog so looking for a place where pets are negotiable.

Please feel free to contact me about any homes you have available!

Kindly,
      Danae

kirsty
      Participant

Hi we have a condo available in Silver rock. 2bdrm 2 bath, $1700 which includes amenities internet/cable/power/water also the building has gym/hot tub/pool/steam room and underground parking. Please call or text for more info 403-512-2818

haydenandvanessa
      Participant

Hey there, my partner and I are looking to move to Fernie in August this year until April next year and are looking for a room to rent. I don’t know if you’d be interested in renting with another couple but I thought I would ask! 🙂
      I hope you find somewhere!
      Regards,

Vanessa.

cdphibbs
      Participant

Hey, unfortunately we aren’t looking for roommates but if you haven’t already make sure you look at the website ourfernie!

marja
      Participant

Hello,

We have a basement bachelor suite for rent, 4 k s of Fernie on Cokato Rd.
      It has a separate entrance, outdoor space, own washer and dryer and private cedar sauna.
      Gas fire place, cable TV, Wi-Fi, new kitchen with dishwasher, new bathroom and lots of storage space. One person preferred. non smoker, non drinker, no pets, no parties( sorry!)
      Quiet place, car needed. Working male preferred.$ 850.00 p/m + d/d includes all.
      Short or longer term ( 3 months). Call 250-423-5518.
      Outdoor hiking/biking trails just across the road. Mountain view.

Viewing 4 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register