Park Place Lodge

Looking for rental for Jan-Mar 2005

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      bstevens
      Participant

Hi

We are 3 (couple and single guy) looking for a place for half the winter season .. seems like its going to be really difficult to get a place for this time, but worth a try. Jan to Mar 2004.

Very friendly, clean, relaxed people who are going to Fernie to ski, not party etc. Non-smoking.

Reply here or mail me at ecurb_snevets at hotmail.com.

I knwo it’s early days, but can never start too early … Able to pay deposit if required.

Many Thanks,
      Bruce

phillwag
      Participant

Hi Bruce,
      We may have a place to rent from February to middle of March is you’re interested. We have yet to hammer out our vacation plans. The house has 3 bedrooms, woodstove, hot-tub and is fully furnished. Very comfy house…close to downtown. Let me know if you’re at all interested.
      Liz

jigsaw
      Participant

We have a 3 bedroom condo on the Ski hill available for rent for the times you are looking for. Take a look at our website at fernielodges.com for more info. We normally do short term lets for the season but may be able to come to an arrangement.

Ian Hills

aydemeo
      Participant

Hi, Bruce. We have a two-bedroom house in a great central location, furnished and in excellent condition. It’s spacious with hard-wood floors, large windows, new, spacious bathroom, and a bright kitchen with washer/dryer and dishwasher. We would be asking for $1400/month, including utilities. Please reply to me using the e-mail button below if you are interested. I can also supply you with photos if you like. It’s a terrific place and would be available start of January.

Let me know if this sounds good to you!

E.A.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register