Park Place Lodge

Looking for may rent! FOUND

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      lori101
      Participant

Hello!
      We are a young, responsible couple looking to rent a 1-2 bedroom place/suite/apartment by may (or even june) in Fernie B.C.
      We do not smoke, don’t party, very respectful, and will be great tenants!!
      Anyone with a place, please let me know!
      Thank you!!! :D :D

ferniefrosty
      Participant

Hi,
      We have a one bedroom condo in Castle Mountain Condo’s for rent. See our ad…….rent per month $750 Summer, $900 Winter, $800 long term.

Thanks Fernie Frosty

mountain girl
      Participant

Hi! I have a 2 bedroom condo for rent in Ridgemont. Two big bedrooms, storage room, amazing views, balcony, stove, fridge, dishwasher, fully furnished, laundry on site. Call me if you are interested.
      403 992 8031
      Shannon

jh
      Participant

Hi Lori 101
      We have a suite available as of May 1st.
      It is a separate walk in suite in a full house in the mountain view subdivision. I am not sure if you know Fernie very well but it is close to the downtown and walking trails along the river.
      The suite has 2 bedrooms both with full closets and windows in each room.
      The bathroom is spacious with a window, new slate tile stand up shower and of course toilet & sink.
      The kitchen has a new fridge & stove, sink & open concept shelving.
      The living room has a large window & is where the entrance is as well.
      Where the entrance is located is under a covered deck and can be used as a deck area if you so choose.
      As it stands right now it is furnished but if you do not want the furniture then it can be removed.
      The rent would be $800 all utilities included.
      If your interested please give me a call and I can set up a viewing anytime.
      hollia55@yahoo.ca

Thanks

mgammans
      Participant

Hi, We have a place coming available at Castle Mtn for Apr 1st at 700 a month incl heat.

Cheers,
      ml
      403 253 8344

amanda markou
      Participant

Hi Lori,

I have a beautiful suite for rent in the Mtn View subdivision. E-mail me if interested in viewing. The rent is $800/month inclusive. almarkou@gmail.com

Peace.

Viewing 5 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register