Park Place Lodge

Looking for a furnished room to rent

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      sheridanfyfe
      Participant

Hi!
      My name is Sheridan and I am searching for a single room to rent for the 2018/2019 fall & winter seasons.
      I am relocating from Banff, Alberta, where I have been living for the last year. My plan is to arrive in Fernie in mid October, but am more than happy to pay the full rent for the month of October.
      About me: I am a responsible, clean, non-smoker, with no pets (although would be stoked to share a house with a furry friend if you have one). I like to be outdoors hiking and snowboarding, but also love a netflix night in.
      I come with good references, from previous landlords (both in Banff and Australia), as well as both professional and personal references.
      If you think you have something that would suit me, I would love to hear from you. Please sent me an email at sheridanfyfe@gmail.com, or a text/call on 403 497 6698.
      Thank you 🙂

mlafortune
      Participant

Hello Sheridan:

We have a room to rent in a large 2 bedroom suite; rent is $1500 all inclusive. The suite is fully furnished; house is non smoking and quiet. Current tenant, Liam, is in fernie to work and snowboard. If you are still looking and would like to connect I am at: melissamlafortune@gmail.com

Viewing 1 reply thread
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register