Park Place Lodge

Looking for a 1-2 bedroom rental

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      bjd517
      Participant

Hi

Myself and my girlfriend will be moving to Fernie at the start of May and are looking for a small furnished apartment to live in for the summer season. We are non-smoking, clean and tidy people.

candy
      Participant

Hi saw your post, we have a 2 bedroom, fully furnished simple basement apartment with large windows, private entrance, shared laundry etc… for $600 a month + hydro. Call me Candice 250-423-1154 if interested

zenmaster
      Participant

I have a one bedroom house open May first for 6-7 months, cheers, ANDY

kelseyvoysey
      Participant

Hi! My boyfriend and I are moving to Fernie for the Summer for May 1st, as well. We’ve found some places that look pretty good, but most of them are two bedrooms so we’re looking for a roommate! We’re both super easy going, not into partying so much, but always up for a few drinks and some good laughs. We are also none smoking, and neat people. Is there any chance you would be interested? Email me at kelsey.voysey@gmail.com, or shoot me a text at 1.403.892.2089. Thanks!

Kelsey

djv4
      Participant

Still looking for an apartment? Check out https://fernie.com/community/topic/available-1-or-2-rooms-for-rent-summer/ and email me at davidjventuri@gmail.com if so.

David

Viewing 4 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register