Looking for 2 bedroom or 1-2 roommates to share house

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      kateliz
      Participant

My friend and I are two mature 24 year old ladies looking for a 2 bedroom apartment or 1-2 roommates to occupy a house with. We are hard working, easy-going, and love the mountains. We are currently in Fernie staying with a friend and need to find a place to call home.
      Cheers,
      Amanda

Eric Zbrog
      Participant

Yeeooo, im a 22 year old dude, definite job lined up at the resort by the sounds of it since im making it to the early bird job fair interview…. im living in canmore, am coming into town to make that happen, maybe we could/should meet? its on the fourth 🙂 look me up on fb if you want to backround check me 😉 eric Zbrog

alexanne
      Participant

I’m looking for roommates as well, if you need to fill rooms I’m your girl. aro815@mun.ca
      Cheers!

e_cotton
      Participant

Im Looking for roomates as well, here’s a copy of an ad i placed earlier – probably looking to make the move late october..

i I am a young mid-twenties male New Zealander looking for a room to rent in Fernie. I am hoping to secure work with the Fernie Alpine resort so I would like a well situated room if possible. Im a mature and friendly room-mate with experience flatting/renting with others im a non smoker but don’t mind smokers at all and im pretty laid back apart from wanting some cleanliness.

It would be great to stay with some like-minded travellers who want to make the most out of the ski season and get as many days on the hill in between working. I will be accommodating my girlfriend until the end of November with me but she is leaving then to go back to NZ.
      Please get in touch if you have any opportunities – eltoncotton@gmail.com
      I can also provide character references or would be willing to skype anyone.

davecoyle
      Participant

We are two Irish guys, 22 & 25, working in Fernie for the winter also looking for somewhere to live until Spring.
      Looking for somewhere cheap and close to downtown Fernie, let us know if you’re interested.

hstew
      Participant

Hey, are you still looking for roommates? I am an easygoing 22 yr old female wanting to ski for the season and looking for a place to rent!

Holly

Vultur gryphus
      Participant

Hi!

I am available, I will reach Fernie this 17 or 18th Oct. Also looking for a room or rommies doesnt matter! I am from Chile, 28 yrs.
      my facebook. Sebastian Contreras T. (serch for sebastianc@mi.cl)

and my e-mail: sebastiancontreras.t@gmail.com

kateliz
      Participant

Hi All, Just wanted to let you know that we have found a place and won’t been looking for roommates or a house anymore. Good luck w the hunt! I know it’s tough!
      Amanda

Viewing 7 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register