Looking for 1 Bedroom Starting May

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      zeee
      Participant

Hey
      I am a UVic student moving to Sparwood for an internship at Teck. I will be there for 8 months and looking for a furnished room. I am a quiet, clean and easy going guy.
      Would love to live with a local who is into hiking and outdoor activities
      Thanks

Kate Louise
      Participant

Hi,
      We provide condos on rent; you may visit our site and contact us. Happy to help you.
      Thanks
      Rentinto

snowdog
      Participant

Hi, just saw your post and we have a room avail April 15th. It is a basement, 8″ ceiling, all above ground windows, fully furnished, kitchen, laundry, living room, dinning room, bath room, mud room, private entrance. This is a shared 4 bedroom basement. one tenant lives full time, the other 2 work with me at teck and are only here 8 days a month so it is very quite and private. If you are interest you can e-mail @ s.moye@telus.net or call me @ 250-423-0213 att: Steve

candy
      Participant

Hi saw your post. The rental is in Fernie if interested, 2 bedroom for $600 + hydro.
      Contact me at 250-423-1154 Candice if interested

zeee
      Participant

I am still looking. if anyone has a room to rent please let me know
      thanks

kelseyvoysey
      Participant

Hi!

My partner and I are moving to Fernie for the Summer for May 1st, as well. We’ve found some places that look pretty good, but most of them are two bedrooms so we’re looking for a roommate! We’re both super easy going, not into partying so much, but always up for a few drinks and some good laughs. We are also none smoking, and neat people. Is there any chance you would be interested? Email me at kelsey.voysey@gmail.com, or shoot me a text at 1.403.892.2089. Thanks!

Kelsey

Viewing 5 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register