Local couple looking for a small 1 or 2 bedroom home

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      sandy
      Participant

Local couple looking for a small 1 or 2 bedroom house or suite to call home. We are moving from Nelson back to Fernie for work for April 1st.
      Ideally looking for a small house, as my partner is a musician/guitar teacher (don’t worry, he works full time as well) or in a private suite that would accommodate a bit of music practice during the day time. I am currently doing a business course online so I am studying throughout the day.
      We would like the place to be clean, cozy and bright and a yard would be a nice bonus!
      We have very positive references and are respectful, clean and quiet at night.
      Send us an email if you would like to get in touch:
      lightshaping@gmail.com
      Thanks,
      Lucka and Richard

swimkim2
      Participant

I have a 4 bedroom house on Ridgemont Drive that I am looking to rent long term. Please feel free to contact me at swimkim2@shaw.ca to discuss the details.

Thanks,
      Kim

Robert Planks
      Participant

Hello,
      We have house on rent and for sale in USA. If anyone is interested in any kind of deal. Please contact us.

candy
      Participant

Hello
      I do have a 2 bedroom bright basement suite for rent May 1st. It is simple but is fully furnished, private entrance, shared laundry and use of the yard, garden etc… $600 a month + hydro. Call me at 250-423-1154 if interested

Viewing 3 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register