Living Quarters and Kitchen furnished, Bedroom furniture optional

Ready Now Winter lease and references required

TV, Net, Laundry

Located in the middle of the annex walking 5 minutes from downtown
      grocery, hitching spot

In a House with Super Chill winter Love’n Fernie Folk

No Pets or smoking

http://fernieannexsuite.blogspot.com/ PHOTOS

250 423 7261 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              250 423 7261      end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              250 423 7261      end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              250 423 7261      end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              250 423 7261      end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              250 423 7261      end_of_the_skype_highlighting or coaltree@hotmail.com

ashw1981
      Participant

Hi,

My Girlfriend and I are looking for a room in Fernie for December and January while snowboarding. Mid 20’s, clean, non-smokers. We will be in town this weekend for the job fair and can look at the apartment if it’s still available. Let me know a time we could come and view it.

Ash and Anna

paulgraf
      Participant

Hi there, I’m coming back for the season in two weeks to instruct at the hill from December through to April.
      I have been an instructor at Fernie for three previous seasons and just got back from two and a half years overseas. My priority this season is to train for the upcoming surfing season and to enjoy the snow, so when I am home I’ll be chilling out and pretty laid back.
      Please email me back @ instructortallpaul@gmail.com or call me at (613) 267-1220

Cheers,
      Paul

coaltree
      Participant

hey Ash,
      We are looking to rent for the whole season or even longer a two month rental is not ideal for us, thanx for the interest though

Paul; if the room is still open when you get here we can set up a viewing as we are currently showing it now

paulgraf
      Participant

Sounds good. I’ll keep in touch.

Paul

lucinda
      Participant

Hi, my name is Lucinda, I’m 28 years old and I’m here for the ski season, maybe longer. I’d love to come and look at the place, when would be the best time for you? You can email me – luuciaa@hotmail.com, or text/call on 604-729-2634.
      Thanks,
      Lucinda

peterhoyle89
      Participant

Hello. Peter Hoyle here. Just wondering if your large clean room for $450 is still for rent? Also wondering if that is with utl inc. Please let me know. Just got a job at Fernie Alpine Resort but had to return to Edmonton immediately to look after dogs. No time to find a place yet. Let me know. Cheers. Pete

joe.d
      Participant

Hi, I’m looking to rent a room for the whole season, starting from around the 25th of November up to mid-April. Is your room still available? Please contact me at joe.dart26@gmail.com.

Thanks!
      Joe

Viewing 7 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register