Park Place Lodge

Large 3 bedroom home for rent close to downtown

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      emmace
      Participant

Large 3 bedroom house for rent just a few blocks from downtown Fernie in front of the Historical Courthouse. Bright living room with fabulous views, one bathroom and nice kitchen. 2-Private entrance and private laundry on main floor. There is a big yard overlooking the mountains. Lots of storage. Strictly no smoking. Call 403-973-6317 (cell) or 403-663-1646 (home) for more details or e-mail at ppsnoozer@yahoo.com. Available mid September. Asking 1900$ plus utilities.

orea
      Participant

Hi there!

My name is Orea Brown-Dahl
      I am interested in your add for a home rental in Fernie. I am moving from Nelson to Fernie for a new job and am looking to find myself in a good healthy home to share with a housemate. I am a respectful, non-smoking outdoor enthusiast and competitive skier. I have excellent references upon request.
      I am planning on moving for october or november but if your house is right for me we can negotiate a move in date that works for all of us. Looking foreword to hearing from you!
      Cheers

Orea oreabrowndahl@ymail.com

emmace
      Participant

Orea:

Place is still available, if interested will be in Fernie next weekend for some viewings.

Thanks
      Pierre

Viewing 2 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register