ISO Long Term Rental
April 29, 2018 at 12:02 pm #40308michellefParticipant
Hi potential landlords and/or roommates.
I’m relocating to Fernie from Invermere for work, and am looking for a place to rent. I’m open to a studio or one bedroom if there’s anything budget friendly out there, but am likely looking for a like-minded roommate.
I’m in my early 30’s, a non-smoker, non-partier with no pets. A little bit outdoorsy with a bike or a snowboard, but not your typical mountain-scaling Fernian. I’ve done shared accommodations for many years, and can provide references from former roommates and landlords.
Ideally looking for June 1st availability, but can be somewhat flexible.May 8, 2018 at 9:07 am #44534joxjrParticipant
hi i am living at the central, is clean and quiet for the moment because is empty just 8 personne
i pay 500 month and winter they have 6 month deal lease
your are welcome to come join our crew
i am non smoker, drink socialy
crazy about mountain bike and ski
i am the cleaner here
just come and reserve i live the link here
from here you look around and take your time to find something else…
call wendie at (250) 423-0807
say jorge send you
Attachments:May 16, 2018 at 8:58 am #44782capucineParticipant
We have space available in our large suite to share with our long term tenant (see add just posted in rental housing category). If you’re still looking, please contact me!
Login & Signup
- For Rent – 3 Bedroom/3 Bathroom fully furnished, utilities included
- Family 4 Bedroom, available immediately
- 3 Bedroom Rental in West Fernie
- 1 Bedroom Basement suite for rent
- Furnished 3 BR Townhouse in Mountview
- Graduation and Prom Photo Sessions
- Single lady looking for a longterm pet friendly unfurnashed place
- Some Household stuff forsale.
- RENTED – 2 Bedroom Basement Suite – $1000/mo
- RENTED – Large 1 bedroom suite