ISO Long Term Rental

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      michellef
      Participant

Hi potential landlords and/or roommates.

I’m relocating to Fernie from Invermere for work, and am looking for a place to rent. I’m open to a studio or one bedroom if there’s anything budget friendly out there, but am likely looking for a like-minded roommate.

I’m in my early 30’s, a non-smoker, non-partier with no pets. A little bit outdoorsy with a bike or a snowboard, but not your typical mountain-scaling Fernian. I’ve done shared accommodations for many years, and can provide references from former roommates and landlords.

Ideally looking for June 1st availability, but can be somewhat flexible.

joxjr
      Participant

hi i am living at the central, is clean and quiet for the moment because is empty just 8 personne
      i pay 500 month and winter they have 6 month deal lease
      your are welcome to come join our crew
      i am non smoker, drink socialy
      crazy about mountain bike and ski
      i am the cleaner here
      just come and reserve i live the link here
      from here you look around and take your time to find something else…

https://www.facebook.com/The-Grand-Central-Hotel-264294587279114/
      call wendie at (250) 423-0807
      say jorge send you

capucine
      Participant

Hi Michelle,

We have space available in our large suite to share with our long term tenant (see add just posted in rental housing category). If you’re still looking, please contact me!

Capucine

elvee
      Participant

Hello, saw your add on Fernie.com looking for a room to rent, if you are still looking, I have a large room in shared accommodation available now. rent includes all utilities and internet. Fully furnished well located to downtown, Call or text if interested 250 946 5199. Thank you.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register