Park Place Lodge

I need a room or roomates for december!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      kristen
      Participant

My name is Kristen i’m 19 and, and Im moving to fernie to work on the hill for the season. I really need a place to live by dec.1, I’m super easy going and friendly, and I can get along with anyone. I don’t expect anything great, to live in, just to have lots of fun! So if u are interested please get back to me!!! p.s. i am clean too :D

tomo
      Participant

Hey Kristen
      Myself and 2 other friends (all guys, 20years old and from New Zealand) are arriving in Fernie on 24th Nov. We are still looking for a place to rent but depending on what we end up with, we might be looking for other flatmates. If you want to get in contact my email is tomoverton540@hotmail.com If you give me your email address then I can keep in touch if you are interested. We are all easy going and will be working and skiing as much as possible! Also if you find a place to rent and need xtra people get in touch!

Tom

iceman
      Participant

hi kristen,

i’m in the process of finishing building my basement suite. it will be furnished with tv and cable. it’s two bedrooms with one taken by a 21yo guy. cozy but not tiny, downtown location and reasonable rent. if you’re interested then leave me a message with your e-mail and i’ll get in touch. thanks.

kallion
      Participant

hey kristen i too am moving to fernie and am in search of housing. i’d be glad to room with you, same goes for kiwis. i am 20, female, clean, and easy to get along with. Let me know if you guys find anything with extra space and i will do the same. email: kamcc@hotmail.com

nickrav
      Participant

Hey folks

Hope the room-hunting’s going well. If you’re after another flatmate I’d be keen to join in. Im tidy, easy-going, sociable and arriving in Fernie about the 20th of Nov (staying til min-Feb). Oh, Im from New Zealand and 20, into boarding but still a bit of a beginner. Email me at nicktherav@yahoo.co.nz.

Cheers
      Nick

Viewing 4 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register