House/Suite wtb wtr

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      cleefernie
      Participant

Young, responsible, and non-smoking couple seeking fully furnished one bedroom suite or w.h.y.. We have no pets. We are looking for accomadations within walking distance from town . Feel free to p.m. text, or call.

Thank you, Cody.
      250-531-0023

christinagreg
      Participant

Hi, we have a lockoff room for rent right now in the riverside condo complex. You would have access to the whole 1900sq condo for sunday-Thursday and then just the lockoff for Thursday night-Sunday morning (we come up every weekend during ski season) let me know if you are interested..It is fully furnished

adamchiv
      Participant

Hi

I attempted to PM you but for some reason it would not let me

I have a room available in a large, modern and very spacious house.

The house has 2 levels. It has 2 full kitchens, 3 washrooms, 2 dining rooms, 2 living rooms, 2 washes, 2 dryers. All linen and towels is provided. It is a 15min walk to all the bars and restaurants.

We are looking for renters for Nov 1st until April 15th. The The house is very modern and very nice. I am currently sharing with my girlfriend and 3 friends. It may seem like a lot of people in teh house but it really is very spacious so you still have your own privacy.

Please email me at adam.r.chivers@gmail.com for more details and pictures.

Cheers
      Adam

maddisen.young
      Participant

Hi,
      My boyfriend and i are looking for somewhere to live for the winter
      Is this still available? Would love to know some more!

Thanks,
      Email: maddisen.young@hotmail.com

:D

Viewing 3 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register