House and Pet Sitting Business Starting Up Again

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      tabbycat
      Participant

For two years I ran an extrememly busy house and pet sitting business, Home Safe Home, in Muskoka, Ontario.
      I am now ready to offer my services again, this time here in Fernie.
      I am a 29 year old, employed, fit, responsible, respectful and kind female.
      I have loads of references available.
      I found the appeal of what I offered was often the fact that I would ‘live in’ at jobs as well as ‘drop in’ as some clients prefer to have overnight care for their animals and homes.
      I have experiences with many types of dogs and cats in addition to birds, rabbits, fish, even horses!
      Minor home repsonsibilities such as watering plants, collecting mail, cleaning and some lawn care are also available.
      The only client I am unable to fully accept at this time is the animal who cannot be left alone for up to 8 hours. I understand that some animals (especially young puppies in the midst of their training) need extra daily visits and for those clients I would only be available weekends as weekdays I work a 7.5 hour shift.
      Each individual situation is unique as to how many visits they require, the lenght of care, the additional tasks to be done and whether the job is a live in or drop in, so prices do vary. Upon request I can send out a price list via email and be in contact directly with you!
      Please feel free to PM me anytime for details and my personal contact information.
      Sincerest regards,
      L.R.

Viewing 0 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register