Park Place Lodge

Holidays almost over…

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      snowvalley
      Participant

and I’m looking forward to having our town return to normal. Normal is no lineups at the ski hill and grocery stores.

ilovefernie
      Participant

I am just a newbie to ‘Fernie.com’ but have been following for years as we have been holiday visitors for the last ten!!! Every year I read a similar post to this and feel sad. Isn’t it the fabulous mix of people that come here that makes this place so amazing?? Whether they be Albertans, Kiwi’s, Aussie’s and heaven forbid the English (of which I am one). I am not for one minute suggesting that the locals don’t make it so !!!! I have stood in lineups on the hill with some great people this holiday season, the majority extremely friendly and courteous. Of course we all agree that the hill is better without the lineups, but hell, it’s just for a short while and have you guys seen the lineups in Europe !!!! Happy New Year to All.

admin
      Keymaster

I agree with you. Fernie is beaming with cool people from all over the world including locals. The community is very strong and the recreation is awesome.

A few weeks a year the town is busy enough that locals avoid the ski-hill and the downtown. :cry: We love our hill and town and my comment celebrates being able to enjoy our community amenities once again :D

telegod
      Participant

Snow valley does this post every year so don’t sweat it. He’s just trying to stir it up.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register