Hello

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      anonymous
      Participant

Hey there folks. I am new to the board and just wanted to say hello. I currently live in southern Ontario but am hoping to move out to Fernie after next school year for the summer and just figured I’d join up here and maybe get to know a few people. A friend of mine moved out there this year and said it’s awesome.
      So hopefully I will get to talk to some of you, and maybe even run into you in ’05! (Sooner if I can manage a trip out there)

anonymous
      Participant

does no one say hello around here!? Geez! haha

gen
      Participant

It’s pretty quiet around here, everyone’s prolly out riding :)

I just didn’t say hello caus’ I’m not in Fernie.

so HI! :D

BTW, the summer in Fernie kicks ass, hope you’ve got or are getting a nice bike. There is endless mtbing in that valley! :D

anonymous
      Participant

haha I am hoping to get a nice new one eventually. I have a Kona right now, but it needs about 700 dollars worth of new parts.

gen
      Participant

my philosophy is, as long as you got a bike, you can ride :idea:

anonymous
      Participant

well my bike is missing cranks, and a back wheel. So it MIGHT be difficult to ride haha

gen
      Participant

good point :)

anonymous
      Participant

thank you, thank you haha

I miss riding though…that is how I stayed in shape

anonymous
      Participant

Get your bike ready because the riding here is awesome and places like Nelson and Kamloops are right next door to us.

The town really slows down in the summer, so expect mostly everything to close at 5pm. Hard to find a coffee shop to go sit down in.

The good thing about summer is that you will get to meet alot of the local riders and skiers that make Fernie there all season playground.

Have Fun!

anna
      Participant

Hello to everybody!
      How are you? I¬¨¬•m a 16 year ald female from Germany…

Viewing 9 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register