Park Place Lodge

Hello Home-sorry I left

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      anonymous
      Participant

Hi Fernie. I miss home. :x I lived there from May 2004 till Sept 05, I know not long, but I liked it alot and have family there. Anyhow, my job was seasonal, and I felt I had to find a full time job, Too make a long story short- I moved to away and am now coming back for good. I am looking for a place for myself and my dog (which comes to work with me.). I am mature female Looking preferably for a 1- 2 bedroom place Max. 600$. [b:3qcdu6b6]For MARCH 1st[/b:3qcdu6b6]. Hopefully not too far from town. That might be wishful thinking for the price, but I will be long term. Please help. I am a good tenant who mows the lawn and actually scoops poop. Excellent References. :D carralee@telus.net

ferniegirl29
      Participant

We want to thank the gods for bringing you back “home”…..We know that we will find you a place to live…..knowing that you will be here LONG term, this will also appeal to the renter-gods, as you found an excellent long term position here back “home”. We can’t wait for you to be back and know that we can find a place for you soon! :D

Viewing 1 reply thread
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register