Park Place Lodge

Furnished West Fernie room

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      thomas
      Participant

We are looking for a clean quiet, pet friendly individual or couple to rent a furnished room in our West Fernie home. Large shared kitchen and living areas. Nice size yard facing ski hill with BBQ on the deck. Cable, phone and internet all available in bedroom, in house laundry, parking space. Only a couple hundred meters to hitching spot. $400 per month. Available late Feb. Thank you

benandflea
      Participant

Hi,

We were interested in your room, and wondered if the price was still the same for a couple? If all utilities were included? If you had wireless? How far a walk from town it was? An if you take a bond?
      We are only here till start of april.

Thanks Fiona & Ben

benandfleas_travels@hotmail.co.uk

craigsmith1982
      Participant

Hello

I’m looking for a room between 23rd Feb and 29th Mar, would these dates suit you? Best i check before viewing…..

Feel free to email me on craigsmith1982@hotmail.com

Thanks

Craig

scmurphy
      Participant

Hi,

My boyfriend and I are looking to rent a room for March and April. We are quiet, responsible and easy to get along with.
      How can I get a hold of you to to ask a few more questions as well as to possibly set up a time to come and see the place?
      Thank you for your consideration,

Sinead

email: sc.murphy@hotmail.com
      phone: 250 430 2651

j.p
      Participant

hey
      i’m looking to rent starting in april. i have no predetermined move out date.
      i lived in fernie for 3 years, been away a year and a half, and plan to stay for good.
      i’m working 2 jobs in revelstoke and can’t get away to come meet you. but we
      could set up a phone interview, and maybe a friend of mine from town could drop by
      and take a look at the place. if you don’t find anyone to move in sooner than april,
      keep me in mind.
      thanks,
      bcjanice@hotmail.com

Viewing 4 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register