Park Place Lodge

Furnished 2 bedroom suite for rent – RENTED, THANKS

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      aydemeo
      Participant

Newly renovated, 2 bedroom suite to rent as of the end of October, available long term (through and past the ski season). It’s in brand-new condition, spacious (960 sqft) and at a great location, two blocks from all amenities on main street. We will be happy to send photos. Call 403-815-4219 or 403-233-3390, or e-mail: evsen.o.aydemir@conocophillips.com.

aydemeo
      Participant

There are now photos of this suite you can look at on-line. Go to “www.dotphoto.com”, and for Username and Password, enter “aydemir” and “fernview1”, respectively. (note – sometimes you have to refresh the screeen before the photos show up)

Cheers,

sarahsang
      Participant

Hi,

My name is Sarah. I’m coming to Fernie for the 2004-2005 season. I’m interested in your suite. How much is rent?

aydemeo
      Participant

We’re asking about $900/month (including utilities), negotiable for more or less depending on how many people are in there and how long they’re willing to stay. We’d prefer longer-term tenants if possible and are willing to ask less for a longer lease.

amandamlbarry
      Participant

my roomate and I are very interested in this listing and hope it is still available. Wanted to know how much damage deposit is, as well if you require first and last months rent. Will be in Fernie as of October 7th and would love to come by to see the suite. Is it possible to set up a day and time for this? You can email me at ‘amandamlbarry@hotmail.com
      thank you, amanda

Viewing 4 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register