Park Place Lodge

FURNISHED 1 Bedroom Main Floor & 2 Bedroom Suite

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      coastguy
      Participant

FURNISHED: 1 Bedroom Main Floor in Renovated Character Home on Fernie’s Main Street (2nd Ave) Great Space, 700sq ft. Shared Laundry, close to downtown and shops. Rent is $700 / mo +bills Available December 1 ’04. Commitment until April 30th ’05. Perfect for a couple or single

FURNISHED: 2 Bedroom Suite in great Annex House. Suite was built last year and is still in awesome condition. Shared Laundry, close to ski shuttle and hitch hike bridge. Rent is $850 / mo + bills. Available December 15 ’04. Commitment until April 30th ‘ 05.

PHOTOS AVAILABLE.

Email coastguy1000@hotmail.com

faye sully
      Participant

Hi there,

My husband and I are looking for a 1 or 2 bed suite to rent for the winter 05/06 season. Are either of your places available from December to the end of March? Please email me at f.sully@nabarro.com or faye.sully@hotmail.com.

Thanks
      Faye

faye sully
      Participant

Hi there,

My husband and I are looking for a 1 or 2 bed suite to rent for the winter 05/06 season. Are either of your places available from December to the end of March? Please email me at f.sully@nabarro.com or faye.sully@hotmail.com.

Thanks
      Faye

Viewing 2 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register