Park Place Lodge

Fully furnished 3-4 bedroom place 10th Ave for rent

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      iainoneoone
      Participant

Fully furnished 3/4 bedroom duplex on 10th Ave for rent long term.

Looking for reliable, responsible people to rent for long term period.
      Please PM for details and photos.

Thanks.

breathe7250
      Participant

I am interested in a long term rental for me, my wife and 2 children. I have impeccable references. Please contact me by email or 250-428-0536. thank you

admin
      Keymaster

is this place rented contact Colin @ cshickling@shaw.ca thanks

karine
      Participant

Hi we looking for a place long term, is it still available, how much the rent and if it animal friedly karine_gord@hotmail.com

monaz00
      Participant

hi my name is liam just wondering if this house is still available u can contact me on 2505310355

lexilou
      Participant

Hello,

My name is Alexis Anderson, my boyfriend Jeffrey and I are currently living at the base of the mountain in a condo. We are looking for a larger place for the two of us. We are a quiet well kept couple that work alot. We are not pariers or smokers so that should be no problem. We also have a very well behaved medium sized dog blue healer/ border collie. He is very well trained and doesn’t bark in the house. I haven’t had any issues with him, in any of the places I have lived. I have seen your ad and we are interested if this is still available please let me know. As well if you would consider renting to our small family, that would be great. You can reach me at this e-mail. Or you can call us to chat, our number in 416-569-5221, its Jeffreys phone just explain we have chatted, he will take all information. Thank you so much for your time, and have a beautiful day.

Alexis & Jeffrey.

melissakurt0523
      Participant

Hi myself and my boyfriend are looking for a long term rental. We are just wondering the price and if you have any pictures? You can contact me at melissa_lynnmarie04@hotmail.com

Thanks
      Melissa

shannonleah88
      Participant

Hi I have lived in Fernie for 18 years and work at the fernie hospital I do have a dog and cat. please feel free to text me or email me at shannonleah88@hotmail.com. Thank you

12spike22
      Participant

was wondering if the 3 bedroom place was rented? and how much a month, we are looking for a long term place to rent, we have no animals. You can get ahold of me at tschmartley@hotmail.com Thanks.

alexkers
      Participant

Hey I’m wondering how much for rent. Me and girl are looking for a long term place I would like some pics thx jamesreeder8@hotmail.com

Viewing 9 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register