Park Place Lodge

NOW RENTED – Fully furnished 1 bedroom condo for rent – SilverRock

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      kelljack13
      Participant

NOW RENTED.
      Luxury 1-bedroom fully-furnished condo in the SilverRock building – available 20 October 2018. Suitable for a single person or a couple.

Strictly no pets and no smoking.

The rent is all inclusive (all utilities, internet and cable TV) and is dependent on how long you’d like to stay. Long-term renters are preferred and we can offer a cheaper rate of $1500/month for a 12-month lease. The rent for a shorter term is $1700/month (all inclusive).

The rent also includes access to SilverRock’s fantastic shared facilities, including a heated indoor pool, steam room, fitness room, and outdoor hot tub. The property also comes with a heated underground parking spot and access to a small storage locker (suitable for skis, etc.).

The living/dining room has a flat screen TV, DVD player and Shaw HD cable package. The bedroom has a fantastic queen-sized bed, fitted wardrobes, a set of drawers, bedside cabinets, and a flat screen TV with cable. The unit has its own dedicated wireless, high-speed internet connection, so no need to worry about sharing with others. There is also a gas fireplace, central air heating/AC, and a private balcony with gas BBQ.

The condo has an in-unit washer, dryer and dishwasher. The kitchen is fully equipped with major appliances (fridge, freezer, stove, microwave, coffee maker, slow cooker) and pots, pan, plates, cups, cutlery, etc.

shannon22
      Participant

Hi there, I’m very interested in this apartment! How can we contact you? My email is shannon-osborne@hotmail.com or 613-791-5583

kelljack13
        Participant

shannon22 – I just emailed you.

ryanjones
      Participant

Hi There, I am interested in the property, would you be able to email me to set up a viewing? my email is annietheissen79@gmail.com
      Thankyou

kelljack13
        Participant

ryanjones – I just tried to email you but it got bounced. Could you check that you’ve given the correct email address?

ryanjones
        Participant

Sorry about that, try ryanj18@icloud.com Thanks

sdavidson
      Participant

Hi there I am interested in this suite. Please text or call 780-974-5561, or email s_davidson01@live.com

kelljack13
        Participant

sdavidson – I just emailed you

sdavidson
      Participant

Looking for a long term lease, look forward to hearing from you. Thanks

karamcfall
      Participant

Good morning,

My fiancé and I are very interested in your rental opportunity. Please contact us at your earliest convenience.

McFall.kara@gmail.com

Thanks,
      Kara McFall & Blake Clarkson

emmmasmall
      Participant

Hello

My partner and I are very interested in this listing. We will be arriving in Fernie on October 14th. If this listing is still available please contact at your convenience emma.small@mail.utoronto.ca

Thank you,

Emma Small

suek1234
      Participant

Hello wondering if this condo is still available. I would be looking for accommodation from November 1st (can be earlier) to May 31, 2019. I am a student at College of The Rockies (previous with the military for 10 years). Thank you,

L. Kidson

kelljack13
        Participant

I’m sorry but the condo has now been rented. Good luck with your search.

cassandcathalfernie
      Participant

Hi there! Looking for a long term lease. Please contact me at: cassaromatherapy@gmail.com and could we set up a viewing. You can contact me at my e-mail address or my cell 250-462-9042, and how do we e-mail you, thanks so much.

regards Cassidy.

kelljack13
        Participant

I’m sorry but the condo has now been rented. Good luck with your search

avacarpenter
      Participant

Hi there! My partner and I will be in Fernie on October 12th. We would love to rent your place as soon as possible for 6 months. Could you please email me back at ava.carpenter@hotmail.com if it is still available? We have a friend in Fernienow who is happy to check it out for us too. Thanks!

nire14
      Participant

Hi!
      We are a very interested in your rental unit! We both have solid jobs in Fernie and are able to sign a year lease. Please email if this is still available and we are happy to tell you more about ourselves 🙂
      Thank you for your time!
      Erin & Jesse
      Erin.peters14@hotmail.com

Viewing 10 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register