Park Place Lodge

Forming a band

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      browntown
      Participant

I’ll be in Fernie for the summer, probably around late May, and was looking for people to jam with. I play guitar and sing a bit. I guess the idea is that we’d form a band and then put on shows during the summer. Maybe covers or maybe originals. I JUST DON’T KNOW. So give me a dingle if you play guitar, bass, drums, sing, keys, harmonica, harpsichord, lute, etc. We’ll start up an AC/DC cover band or something. I’m a 23 year old male if that matters.

sparkes
      Participant

browntown
      Participant

go to know. i’m not particular to AC/DC though. Good name, BC/DC.

tigermilk
      Participant

What kind of music do you want to play? I know that’s a pretty ridiculous question, but it means a lot to some people. A buddy and I have are looking for some people to jam with. We had a great thing going on last summer, but just when we were about to ‘step into the light’, two of the four band members moved away!!! My friend and I both play guitar, but are looking to buy a drum kit and some other gear. I’ve played guitar, bass, drums, spoons, knuckles, typewriters, bottles ‘n cans, and pots ‘n pans…

browntown
      Participant

i’ll play pretty much anything. i’ve got an indie-punk band here in ontario but have played in a classic rock cover band and a jazz-funk jam band. last night i was thinking it would be funny to put together a fake-country band, like ween or something. i just want to play, we could come up with the concept later.

username
      Participant

How about a breakdancing group. Doesn’t anybody breakdance anymore?
      [url:2eorwq9b]http://www.popandlock.com/frobot.mov[/url:2eorwq9b]

tigermilk
      Participant
      "browntown":427qsgfj wrote:
      i’ll play pretty much anything. i’ve got an indie-punk band here in ontario but have played in a classic rock cover band and a jazz-funk jam band. last night i was thinking it would be funny to put together a fake-country band, like ween or something. i just want to play, we could come up with the concept later.[/quote:427qsgfj]

Hey Browntown…are you still looking to jam? Let me know what you’re up too…

Viewing 6 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register