finding a place to rent…

• This topic has 4 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 17 years ago by re.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      jenna-arcade
      Participant

why am i having no luck finding a 1 or 2br unfurnished place in town….anyone have this or know anyone who has this. maybe lots of people don’t bother posting for places this month because it is so dead. either way i need a place for may 1st!!!!
      jenna
      volcomposer@hotmail.com

seasonsgreetings
      Participant

The apartments behind A&W are owned by the IGS group. I don’t know if any are available, but they are good unfurnished apartments and the rent is very affordable. I think there is a notice posted on the entrance doors, so you could try going by and getting that. I’ve never seen them advertise these apartments anywhere else, I guess they don’t need to. Or you could go into IGS and talk to Ingrid.

Have you advertised that you are looking? There’s various accom. forums online, and the noticeboard behind the library.

Good luck!

savage

Possible vacancies in the newly renovated Getto, corner of 4th St and 3rd Ave.

gavitron
      Participant

any idea who to contact about the ghetto?

re
      Participant

Simon@thefernie.com thats your contact of The Mountain Veiw Apartments aka the Ghetto

Viewing 4 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register