Park Place Lodge

Fernie House for rent

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      ktj6868
      Participant

Beautiful house for rent from Nov 1 – March 31. Upper floor has 2 Master Bedrooms with King beds and full bathrooms. Main level has full bath, spacious living room, fully equipped kitchen, fireplace and laundry. Lower level has another spacious bedroom with king bed and single bed, full bath. Also, a bunk bed room, and workout room, and one additional full bath. Full size living room again with fireplace, pool table, bar. Laundry room on lower level as well. Parking available for 1 car in garage, but plenty of room outside. Please inquire for any further details. Monthly rental rate $4000

alxbk
      Participant

Hi ktj6868

We are a group of 4 very interested in your property! We are available to view asap.

Please contact Nathan on 778-323-6429, or email alxrecords@gmail.com.

Many thanks, Alex

shibbyfleay
      Participant

Hi ktj6868,

3 other friends and I have just arrived into Fernie and we are very interested in your place. 1st November would be great for us to move in as that is when our current accommodation ends. We are 4 guys, all clean and tidy and staying for the season. I am a management consultant / Accountant, we also have a Physio, a Carpenter and a Plumber so all your maintenance needs and personal injuries can be remedied!

My email is shane.fleay@gmail.com and my phone is 250 946-6922.

Please call or email me if the house is still available, and if you would like to discuss renting with us.

Regards,

Shane

alxbk
      Participant

Hi is this property still available?

Thanks, Alex

Michael McFadden
      Participant

Hi there, my names mike McFadden and I’m interested to know if this house is still available to rent. If so what are the monthly rates?
      Regards
      Mike
      mramcfadden@gmail.com
      1-204-724-7826

Heather Haine
      Participant

Hello! Is it possible to rent one room at the house? If so please contact me, 778 772 0243, I am hoping to find somewhere by Nov 1st

senny
      Participant

Hi,
      I’m hoping I’m not too late. You’re place sounds great.
      Together with some friends I am looking to rent a property for the winter and possibly longer.
      I’m a 26 year old guy from Australia.
      I’ve got a degree in Physiotherapy and spent time living all over the world.
      We’re easy going and relaxed, clean and tidy and considerate.
      I’m a non-smoker and don’t have any pets (..with me at least).
      Can’t wait to hear from you.
      Thanks
      Senny

Viewing 6 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register