sparkes
      Participant

sparkes
      Participant

sparkes
      Participant

username
      Participant

well there’s only 10 or so inches up there.. I’m not sure if I would consider that a good base. In some spots under the trees there is almost no snow.

sparkes
      Participant

sreed16
      Participant

[b:3no5u7qt]sparkes, i am thinking either you are really bored at work or you really want to be a meteorologist![/b:3no5u7qt]

sparkes
      Participant

bob
      Participant

Meterorologist is stars not weather.

sparkes
      Participant

sreed16
      Participant

[b:1kjnkg1v]thanks bob for trying to correct me but as i am staring at my dictionary, [u:1kjnkg1v]a meteorologist is a person/ scientist who studies the atmosphere and atmospheric phenomena including the WEATHER and global dynamics.[/u:1kjnkg1v] and sparkes i used to have dreams, tons to be exact but most of them have faded except a couple but i am working on them. ttyl[/b:1kjnkg1v]

czar from afar
      Participant

I am interested in purchasing the screenplay rights to this chat string.

griz-boy
      Participant

Sparkes don’t let the negative critisim get you down. Some people have nothing better to do then type in stupid negative comments with there keyboard and click the mouse button, its so easy yet so useless. :D

Your posts are useful for people wanting a locals perspective.

sreed16
      Participant

[b:3654qro1]who gave sparkes the negative remarks, hope you don’t think it was me. apart from the computer we actually know eachother and we had coffee this morning. but we didn’t talk about the weather![/b:3654qro1]

griz-boy
      Participant

[b:2yd2bppu]The plot thickens.[/b:2yd2bppu]

Bottom line Sparkes keep up the reports.

sparkes
      Participant

sreed16
      Participant

[b:kdxnen8b]yes sparkes i do care deeply! hahahaha, kidding, there is nothing more than friendship. i told you about this sparkes, it wasn’t gonna work. stop harrasing me or i will reinforce that restraining order. what was up with the semi? did it hit another car? too bad there has been way too many semi accidents lately. anyhow thanks for the weather update, talk soon[/b:kdxnen8b]

username
      Participant

You’ll be sad to learn that it rained to the top of the mountain today. But that makes a good base…Keeps you off the rocks early season….

sparkes
      Participant

sparkes
      Participant

mr burns
      Participant

Just hope theres plenty of powder there for my visit in Jan!! :?

When will you get the big dumps of snow sparkes? been visiting banff and lake louise for the past 4 years and they seem to get plenty of snow by Nov

Viewing 19 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register