Park Place Lodge

Fernie here we come!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      anonymous
      Participant

My boyfriend and I are moving to Fernie from Ontario for November 1st. He is a plumber and I am a photographer. We have been having trouble finding a place to live, and are unsure about job opportunity. We would appreciate any help or advice. All we really want is to play in the mountains!!! Oh, and we are looking to make Fernie our longterm home.
      Thanks, I appreciate any help.

gavitron
      Participant

As far as I know there shouldn’t be any problems finding work as a plumber in Fernie with all the construction and renovations going on all over the place. As for photography, I don’t really know much about that scene. And it is definetly a safe bet that you can have fun in the mountains here :-)

whathasferniebecome
      Participant

The views in Fernie are great! I wouldn’t recommend it as a long term home, the town is not booming like people think it is… but its a good start. Fernie is not on the map of BC and most likely will remain the small town it should be. Photography is a wonderful job because Fernie is so beautiful, Good luck with the plumbing job… I know Penticton, and other smaller communities in the okanagan are looking…..

Viewing 2 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register