Park Place Lodge

Experience with Fernie Realtors?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      telegod
      Participant

Hi all. I wouldn’t mind getting your opinion on Fernie Realtors. Having bought/sold residential here, along with seeking commercial opportunities, I’ve found that the realtors here are unresponsive and not very interested in helping out. I’m not going to name names, but, man, some of them have been brutal to deal with.

Has this been your experience or is it just me?

admin
      Keymaster

Realtors here are the same as anywhere, some are good and others are average.

The profession has attracted people from all walks of life with the desire to make money.

Some are educated, some are professional, some are hard workers, and a few have none of these attributes.

My experiences have been positive, I suggest interviewing realtors prior to making a commitment to determine what they will deliver.

onebladerz
      Participant
      "snow valley" wrote:
      Realtors here are the same as anywhere, some are good and others are average.

The profession has attracted people from all walks of life with the desire to make money.

Some are educated, some are professional, some are hard workers, and a few have none of these attributes.

My experiences have been positive, I suggest interviewing realtors prior to making a commitment to determine what they will deliver.

I would always recommend meeting with several Realtors before making a decision as important as buying or selling a home or property.

The most important attribute to look for in an agent is trust. You need to be confidant that this person will make the right decisions on your behalf for YOUR best interests.

Your Realtor should be able to present to you a marketing plan, be aware of current market conditions (not just in Fernie), and have the negotiating skills necessary to get you the right price.

The Fernie market has changed over the past several years, it is important to find an agent that will work for you.

My two cents as one of Fernie’s newest Realtors.

Ryan J. Frazer

Viewing 2 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register