Park Place Lodge

Downtown – 2 Bedroom Condo

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      graham
      Participant

Hi all,

We have a 2 bedroom furnished condo in downtown Fernie on 2nd Ave.
      It is within walking distance of everything, groceries, coffee shops, ski/bike shops, bakery, restaurants, banks, bars etc.
      Unit is aprox. 800 sq feet and has in suite laundry, flat screen tv/dvd,fireplace, jet tub, full kitchen, eating area, 2 queen sized beds, dressers, pull out sofa for guests, storage and parking.
      Unit is ideally located in front of a shuttle bus location as well that takes you right to FAR.
      Please give me a shout if you are interested or have any questions.

Cheers,
      Graham

i.m.
      Participant

Me and my friend we need a new place to live. We already live in Fernie and both have jobs here. Both of us are respectful/mature individuals. We would possibly take the 2 room right away if possible. How much is rent by the way? Anyways we were wondering if we could come by and check out the place? If need to get a hold of me my phone number is 250.423.1708

libbyv
      Participant

Hi! My friend and I are looking for a place to stay for the season and we’re interested in your condo. We`re both responsible individuals looking to have a great winter on the slopes and working. How much is the rent? And would you be able to send some pictures? You can get a hold of me libbyvanderschuit@gmail.com. Thank you for your time.

lexilou
      Participant

Hello,

My name is Alexis Anderson, my boyfriend Jeffrey and I are currently living at the base of the mountain in a condo. We are looking for a larger place for the two of us. We are a quiet well kept couple that work alot. We are not pariers or smokers so that should be no problem. We also have a very well behaved medium sized dog blue healer/ border collie. He is very well trained and doesn’t bark in the house. I haven’t had any issues with him, in any of the places I have lived. I have seen your ad and we are interested if this is still available please let me know. As well if you would consider renting to our small family, that would be great. You can reach me at this e-mail. Or you can call us to chat, our number in 416-569-5221, its Jeffreys phone just explain we have chatted, he will take all information. Thank you so much for your time, and have a beautiful day.

Alexis & Jeffrey.

a.c.k
      Participant

Hi! I was wondering if this is still available. I am looking for accommodations urgently. My email is donnahutchens@hotmail.com

Thank you so much.

maddisen.young
      Participant

Hi, Two young women very interested in this place.
      Would love to have a chat and find out how much!
      maddisen.young@hotmail.com or text me on 250 4489 183

admin
      Keymaster

We are looking for a winter rental. We are a couple professional n our 50’s from Calgary with a 15 year old daughter who is in a race program at FAR. If this is still available please contact me at info@brianlester.com, with rental rate and term and photos.

Brian Lester

Viewing 6 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register