Park Place Lodge

COZY BASEMENT SUITE

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      kingelk
      Participant

:lol: HOWDY , WE HAVE A GREAT BASEMENT SUITE FOR RENT , FULLY FIRNISHED, ONE BED ROOM , OWN ENTRANCE, IN THE HART OF FERNIE
      WE ARE LOOKING FOR A QUITE COUPLE OR SINGLE RENTER , WE LIVE UPSTAIRS , AND WORK AND SKI HARD ALL WINTER SO NOT LOOKING OF PARTY ANIMALS , BUT WE LOVE THEM , BUT NOT RENTING OFF USE
      LET ME KNOW IF YOUR LOOKIG
      CHEERS :twisted:

skibums
      Participant

We are a quiet couple looking for a place to stay for the ski season. How much for rent?? We are very interested!!! You can email us @ mindyskinner@hotmail.com. We will be in Fernie from the 23rd to 26th or so, and would love to make an appointment to see the place. Thank you.

peter
      Participant

:lol: Hello king elk
      My wife and I are both 27 yrs old, Australian nurses looking for a quiet place to live in Fernie downtown from the start of December for the winter. Coming from London to relax and enjoy the powder, hopefully lots of it. If you could get back to me with further details that would be great.

Cheers Peter Fields

fieldspf@hotmail.com

faye sully
      Participant

Hi there,

My husband and I are quitting city life in London to come and spend the winter in Fernie. We are looking for a one or two bed suite to rent from December to end of March. Is your suite available for the 05/06 season? Please email me at f.sully@nabarro.com.

Thanks
      Faye

suzzie
      Participant

S’up

My husband and I will be in Ferni about the middle of September to look for a place. Would be cool if we could have a look at it. If you could give us a call at (780) 785- 4325.

Suzzie & Jay

kingelk
      Participant

Hello our great private bascement suit is for rent , give us a call if your looking 250 423 6811
      cheers :D

Viewing 5 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register