Couples – Room for Rent

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      jules
      Participant

Hi!
      we have a room for rent in Fernie. It is in the annex close to just about everything! You would be sharing a 2 bedroom basement suite with a single guy. The suite is quite large with a big living room with bar, kichen and bathroom, also a seperate entrance from us upstairs. The room for rent is quite suitable for a couple. It is available immeadiatly. Please let me know if you are interested
      the rent is $800 for a couple and that includes everything ( cable tv, wireless internet, laundry, ect)
      thanks
      Julie

taha
      Participant

Hey Jules,
      I just saw your post for a room for rent in Fernie, and tried to call about it. My friend Tom and I have recently moved to Fernie and have jobs at the hill until the end of the season. We’re interested in the room and ready to move in anytime.

-Taha
      250 430 2545

PS. I’m sorry to pester you, looking for accommodation in Fernie is pretty tough at the moment.

brooke
      Participant

Hey!
      My boyfriend and I arrive in Fernie on the 23rd of the month and would like to take that room. I am Canadian and he’s from New Zealand. Let me know if its still available.
      Thanks!

wade
      Participant

Hello,
      Whats up? My boyfriend and I are living in Fernie already, but only have our place until the end of Febuary. We’ve been here since September 1st, and only expected to stay for 6 months, since we had no idea what would happen. Now that we’ve seen it, WE LOVE IT! and want to stay longer. 423 6639
      Alicia and Wade

Viewing 3 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register