Park Place Lodge

Couple needing 2 bedroom house/suite for rent

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      ksid22
      Participant

HI all. My wife and I and my two kids are moving to Fernie from the West Kootenays. We need a 2 bedroom place for the long term. Anyone out there with a place or some advice?
      Thanks a lot.
      250-608-2115 Kyle

czar from afar
      Participant

Hi Kyle,

It is too late to call, but please have a look at the details that I have attached.

I look forward to talking with you.

Fantastic 3-story condominium in Riverside Mountain Village.
      See http://www.ownerdirect.com/riverside-mo … tals/52113 for pictures and unit details.
      Facing the picturesque Elk River and both Fernie and Three-Sisters Mountains. Includes two parking spaces.
      Unit Details:
      Top Floor: Enormous Master Bedroom has Queen bed, 2-piece washroom, an over-sized gable dormer window area (which can serve as a sitting or play area), separate storage and clothing closets and magnificent 25 foot vaulted ceiling. Includes a new office furnishings, including oversized desk and work chair. Great views from your bedroom window.
      Main floor: Has hardwood floors, Dining Room, Livingroom (with Cable/T.V./DVD and fireplace), Kitchen (fully stocked), and 3-piece washroom. Accessory upgrades throughout.
      Lower Level: Has two double beds, full-size laundry facilities, T.V./VCR and boot/glove drier system. Second room with bunkbeds.
      Exterior: Personal ski/snowboard locker and private patio overlooking river.
      Beautiful wood and river rock accents, with superior upgrades throughout. Includes all furnishings, dinner and cookware, linens, towels etc. Full-size stove, fridge, microwave and dishwasher. The entire unit is approximately 1,100 square feet, and is in new condition. Includes wireless web access.
      Complex includes a restaurant and small store. 5 minute drive/shuttle to Fernie Alpine Resort or town, and located on shuttle route (winter). Short stroll into town on the new riverside pathway. You will love the location beside the river. For the summer, inner tubes are included, to float down the river just outside your door.
      For allergy reasons, pets and smoking must be strictly excluded. For those with sensitivities, our home has always been pet- and smoking-free
      This unit is ideal for a couple or family and, with no other units above or below you, the surroundings are quiet. Children are quite welcome, and the unit includes a playpen/crib, and electrical sockets have been protected.
      Spring/Summer/Fall rate (May to November), $1,100 per month, with monthly home cleaning included. Winter rate (December to April) $1,695. Negotiable, based on length of lease, and blended rate available.
      Utilities in your name.
      This is a chance to stay in a clean, well cared for, and upscale new home in a great location. This really is a cut above.
      I can be reached at 416-298-5152 or steveniseman@gmail.com

zenmaster
      Participant

Hi there, I have a place you may see at http://www.dalastrun.com. It has 2 bedrooms upstairs and one bedroom suite in the basement. I usually rent them both to different people but could do it all for a family if the price works. Call Andy for more info if you like…cheers…207-646-0455

Viewing 2 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register