Condo for rent

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      garry4521
      Participant

Two Bedroom one bathroom 1200sq ft fully furnished condo for rent. Available first week of October. I would like a minimum 7 month lease. Brand new bathroom, kitchen and appliances. Rent includes:Heat and light, Cable TV, Wifi, parking. This building is very quite and mostly owner occupied so no partying. Therefore I am looking for a mature and responsible person(s). Rent will be 1900$/month with damage deposit up front. Please email me if interested gar247@hotmail.com

millyj
      Participant

Hey,

I’m just inquiring about your condo that is for rent. Is it still available and where abouts is it please?

My friend and I are looking for a 2 bedroom place to rent for at least the winter. I’m British on a working visa and have one year left on it and friend is from Quebec City. We both have been in Fernie for the last year.

Please could you send me further details.
      Kind regards.
      Milly

nire14
      Participant

Hi!
      Wondering if this is still available for rent? We currently both work in Fernie. Happy to tell you more about us!
      Thanks for your time 🙂
      Erin & Jesse

juzzy632
      Participant

Hi
      My partner and I are interested in renting your home for the winter season and possibly beyond if the option is available. My partner and I, along with a few friends are searching for a 2 bedroom place to rent and believe that your home would be the perfect fit for us. We are all clean, quiet, respectful and hardworking people. We are all non-smokers and would treat your home as if it were our own. We can provide you with multiple references regarding previous renting and work. We understand the importance of finding the right tenants as we are currently renting out our own home and trust that it is being treated with the same respect we treat it with. We are all hardworking professionals, I myself run a carpentry business and my partner Elke is a High school teacher.

We hope to hear back from you and if you would like to know anything else about the group, please don’t hesitate to contact us as we are than happy to provide you with any information you may want.
      I can be contacted anytime on (604) 789 1637 or via email at jcwood632@gmail.com

Kind regards,
      Justin

jordans
      Participant

Hey, how’s it going?

My name is Jordan and my friend and I are looking for a home. I’d love to hear more details about the place you can email me at
      Jordan.s66@hotmail.com

Thanks for looking!

courtniebt
      Participant

Hi Jordan,

My name is Courtnie, 26y/o from Australia on a working visa with my partner Adam 29.
      We’re in search of a rental for the winter and beyond if the option is available. We’re both friendly, honest, respectful and mature easy going adults. We’re clean and tidy and we don’t have any pets. Neither of us smoke and I’m not a drinker. We are wanting to experience a snow season in Fernie. We are both keen snowboarders and want to make the most of the snow season and our time here in Canada.
      Adam and I aren’t in the typical party scene so you can assure that there won’t be any parties at your property. We will treat your place with the upmost respect and care.
      I can provid character, work and previous rental references for each of us.

I would love to hear back from you if this property is still available and if you have any further questions or queries please feel free to ask.

My email address is Courtniebt13@gmail.com

I look forward to hearing from you.
      Kind regards,
      Courtnie & Adam

gapurvis
      Participant

Hi Garry,

Is this condo still available? My Girlfriend and I are looking for somewhere in Fernie for at least a year but probably 2.
      We are both extremely clean and tidy people, non-smokers and no pets. We always pay our rent on time and can give you references if you would like.
      We are arriving in Fernie in mid November but happy to pay the rent for the whole of November if needed.
      Please call +447946430611 or email geoffpurvis6@hotmail.com if you have any further questions from us.

Many thanks

Geoff and Charlotte

garry4521
      Participant

This Condo has been rented . Thanks for all the interest !

Viewing 7 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register