Park Place Lodge

Boston Pizza Fernie Now Hiring for the winter season!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      lawlessb
      Participant

POSITION: Cook
      REPORTS TO: Kitchen Manager and Management
      WAGE: $12 (plus tip out) forgiveable relocation allowance

SUMMARY OF WORK PERFORMED
      The Cook is responsible for the receiving, storage and preparation of all food products according to Boston Pizza specifications and practices. The cook is responsible for maintaining proper levels of prepared products. Further they will be responsible for the assembly, cooking, plating and garnishing of all food products according to Boston Pizza specifications. They will control the products leaving the kitchen to ensure that each has been properly accounted for. They will also maintain a clean workplace at all times.
      DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
      The Cook is responsible for ensuring that all products received meet Boston Pizza specification, that the invoicing is correct in respect to quantity and quality and that the products are properly dated, rotated and stored to ensure food safety. They will prepare all products according to Boston Pizza recipes and will help to control food costs and other kitchen related operating expenses, i.e., preventative maintenance of kitchen equipment.
      The Cook will prepare and follow a daily prep sheet to indicate levels on hand and amounts required.
      The Cook must have a complete working knowledge of Boston Pizza’s menu, recipes, assembly and plating specifications.
      The Cook will ensure that meals are prepared in a timely manner in accordance with Boston Pizza recipes and assembly manuals and charts.
      The Cook is responsible for only issuing food from the kitchen when it has been properly and completely accounted for on a customer bill or a chit from a remote printer.
      The organization and cleanliness of the Heart of House area will be a top priority of the cook and they will ensure that their checklists and cleaning schedules are being followed during and following his/her shift.
      From time to time the cook may be required to assist in the training and development of new employees.
      Co-operation, communication and teamwork are essential for a successful cook.

Attachments:
      tylercudmore
      Participant

Hi Boston Pizza Team,

I am a 22 year old male from Gold Coast Australia and will be travelling to Fernie for the winter months. I would like to express my interest in becoming a part of your team at Boston Pizza throughout this time. Please find my resume as an attachment.

Thank you,
      hope to hear from you soon!
      Tyler.

Viewing 1 reply thread
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register