Park Place Lodge

RENTED – Beautiful Bright 2 Bedroom Condo at Pinnacle Ridge

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      fernie77
      Participant

Our beautiful 2 bedroom Fernie condo is at Pinnacle Ridge, which is right on edge of town, 5 minutes from ski hill and downtown. Monthly rent is $1300 from May 1 to Oct 31 then $1400 from Nov 1 to April 30 based on a 12 month lease. The rent includes high speed internet, full cable package, heat, power, water, ample parking, additional outdoor storage closet next to unit, and 6 appliances. It is a bright corner ground unit with no neighbors on one side and mature quiet private owners on other side. The condo has a walkout patio to a beautiful courtyard, and access to gazebo and barbeque. The condo also comes fully furnished, including a newer tv, newer full size washer and dryer and patio set. The condo is absolutely non smoking and sorry no pets are allowed.

fernie77
      Participant

Sorry place is rented

sdavidson
      Participant

Will your place be available this summer to rent? Looking for a long term lease. My partner and I both work full time in Fernie. No smoking, no pets.

Scott Sebastian
      Participant

Hey there!

Wondering if this will be becoming available any time soon!? Ive just landed a 2 year minimum contract in fernie starting October.
      Please let me know if/when it becomes available- Thanks so much!

Scott
      scottyseb@hotmail.com
      250-857-4293

Viewing 3 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register