Apartment/suite wanted

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      lukemorton
      Participant

Hello,

My wife and I will be coming to Fernie near the beginning of April and staying for at least six months. We are looking for a one bedroom apartment or basement suite, even a bachelor suite would be fine. If you have something I might be interested in, shoot me an e-mail.

luke_morton@hotmail.com

Thanks
      Luke

foxy_aussie
      Participant

have you found something yet? i might know someone with an apartment avaliable in castle mountain. short walk to town, one bedroom fully furnished apt. $900 month..

kevin
      Participant

Hello , I have a condo in Pinnacle ridge which may suit .

kate_gareth
      Participant

Hey, just wondering if you have found anything yet? We are leaving at the start of april, currently we’re sharing a 2 bedroom apartment at silver rocks with an aussie couple….$700 a month.
      Let me know if you’re still looking and I’ll give you more details.
      Thanks!
      Kate

mountain girl
      Participant

I have a two bedroom condo for rent may 1st in Ridgemont. Two large bedroomrooms, one storage room, awesome view, balcony, fridge, stove, dishwasher, fully furnished. Great location, 5 min walk to downtown. Call me if you are interested. 403 992 8031.

jbuller
      Participant

If you are still looking for a place, I have a 2 bedroom house downtown for rent available April 1st. Rent negotiable. Please email me at travelbuller@hotmail.com. Thanks!

amanda markou
      Participant

Available May 1st 2010

Located in the Airport Subdivision with short cut to town out backyard.

Beautiful Fully Furnished (or not) newly renovated suite: hardwood floors, clawfoot bath, large windows, fireplace
      Great View of Ski Hill
      Sauna
      No smoking or pets
      Self contained
      Brand new washer and dryer
      Lg yard with shared garden space
      Ideal space for a couple

Please email me almarkou@gmail.com

Viewing 6 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register