Anybody Know The Guy Who Makes Cedar Log Tables?

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      blueox
      Participant

I lost the name and number of the guy in Fernie who makes cedar log tables and benches. Does anyone know him and if so pls post his company contact details. Thanks

sparkes
      Participant

blueox
      Participant

Thanks for the reply. The guy I met MAY have been from Elko. I met him in the Home Depot parking lot in Calgary where he had a table on display on a trailer, and where he was in the process of getting thrown off the property by security for selling without a permit. He told me that he worked in construction near Fernie and made the cedar log outdoor furniture in his spare time, and that he made it to order. Thats all I’ve got, except he had a laptop presentation of the various products that he has made, and he had a dog which had all four legs in working order.

griz-boy
      Participant

Did he have a green Ford Ranger with a Bisaro sticker on the window?

blueox
      Participant

No, but I vaguely recall a four door import compact, back seat filled with dog and miscellaneous debris/laundry.

kingelk
      Participant

:twisted: Your talking like the picknick tables right?

kingelk
      Participant

I also have some huge table tops for sale

blueox
      Participant

his tables were picnic table style but were made entirely of stacked peeled stained/sealed cedar logs. Benches were same – two 1/4 length logs stacked at ends and one full length half round log for sitting

blam
      Participant

hey there….i;m the guy with the cedar log tables.

my phone number is 1-250-423-0452

give me a call.

mcclarsen
      Participant

You could also contact Timber Monkey Construction at 430-7473… he does some great logwork too.

Viewing 9 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register