Park Place Lodge

Annex House For Rent – Three bedroom, 1 ½ bath – RENTED

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      lolaluvsfernie
      Participant

Three bedroom, 1½ bath house for rent in the Annex. Available May 15, this character home has true hardwood and tile throughout. All appliances, including front load w/d. Long-term preferred. Pets may be considered. $1450/mo, water/sewer included, all other utilities not included. Previous owner was on a equalized payment plan for gas ($120 each month) and electricity ($65 each month). Please call 250-423-4678.

melissakurt0523
      Participant

Hi myself and my boyfriend are looking for a long term rental. We were just wondering if you had any pictures of the home? You can contact me at melissa_lynnmarie04@hotmail.com

Thanks
      Melissa

lolaluvsfernie
      Participant

Hi Melissa,

For some reason, I am unable to send to the e-mail address you provided. Feel free to contact me via my e-mail address – larsenault_hrpro@yahoo.ca

Cheers!

Laura

jennmarc
      Participant

hello we where wondering if you still had this house for? please let us know really in need of a house email is cawtej@hotmail.ca thanks jenn

lolaluvsfernie
      Participant

Hi Jenn,

The house is still currently available and I have sent you an e-mail with pictures of the property. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Cheers!
      Laura

Viewing 4 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register