Park Place Lodge

Annex House for rent

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
      lk
      Participant

Annex house for rent 2/3 bedroom, brand new Kitchen, floors, Large deck. Looking for long term renters short term will be considered Large fenced yard fire pit Comes non furnished could come with some furnishings, washer dyer, TV and internet not included. 1st and Last rent due on move in no damage
      $1200.00 includes gas and hydro. Move in July 15 Please e-mail or call 250 423 0511

skin
      Participant

Is this house still available? i would love to come see it.

liah7
      Participant

Hi I was wondering if this house is still available, we are looking for a place to move into as of sept 1. if its still available could you please send pictures to liah_anne77@hotmail.com

monaz00
      Participant

hi i was woundering if this place is 4 rent if so can i look at it i am looking 4 a place asap thank you

tynesa
      Participant

hello, is this still available? if it is when could i come to look at it?

teslak
      Participant

is this house still available?

lexilou
      Participant

is this still available.?

deuxberry
      Participant

hello, my husband and I are very interested in your home and have excellent references. We are looking for long term. If you could please send me your phone number in and email and I will call you.

Thank you
      Danielle
      danielleducrot@hotmail.com

purplelynn
      Participant

Hello, is this house stillLynnfor rent?

shannonleah88
      Participant

Hi I live in Baynes Lake and looking forward to moving back to Fernie. We are looking for long term. I work at the Fernie Hospital . Is there a possibilty that this house may become available in the next few months? Please feel free to contact me at 250 464-4707 or via this post. Thank you in advance and look forward to hearing from you. Sincerely Shannon Voth

melissakurt0523
      Participant

Hi myself and my boyfriend are looking for a long term rental. Just wondering if the house will be available soon and if you have any pictures? You can contact me at melissa_lynnmarie04@hotmail.com

Thanks
      Melissa

jennmarc
      Participant

Hello is this place still for rent?

teslak
      Participant

Is this property still available? My wife and I are making a permanent move to Fernie and are very interested in your house. We have excellent references and are looking for something long term. We will be in Fernie this weekend and would love to set up a time on saturday to view it if at all possible. please email me at teslaker@gmail.com

melissakurt0523
      Participant

Hi myself and my boyfriend are looking for a long term rental. We are interested in your home and were just wondering if it is still available and if you have any pictures? You can contact me at melissa_lynnmarie04@hotmail.com or 250-423-6950. That would be great.

Thanks
      Melissa

Viewing 13 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register