Park Place Lodge

Alpine Ridge

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      deelite
      Participant

….just picked up a sweet piece of land in Alpine Ridge! 1 full acre! Can’t wait to start building my dream home!!! I was informed that it is a nice neighborhood – anybody know of it?
      8)
      Deelite

lk
      Participant

Hello
      Very Nice area you bought it is such a nice place the nebourhood is nice and peicefull not too many people just right You will enjoy it !!
      lk

deelite
      Participant

Thanks Ik. Much appreciated. I look forward to exploring the area, and meeting the locals. I fell in love with Fernie a few years ago. I promised myself that I would be back someday to chill, build a home (to always access that great skiing) and give back to the community.

Take care.
      Deelite

skinnybob
      Participant
      "DeeLite":2m0ep1r4 wrote:
      I fell in love with Fernie a few years ago. I promised myself that I would be back someday to chill, build a home (to always access that great skiing) and give back to the community.[/quote:2m0ep1r4]

Deelite,
      I’m right there with you! I just bought a place up in Ridgemont back in October and I too, look forward to the day when I can get up there and stay…permanently! And definitely become a part of and contribute to the wonderful community that makes Fernie a very special place! Hopefully, we’ll bump into each other one day in the near future (you too, lk).

Cheers,
      Bob

deelite
      Participant

skinnybob,
      Sounds good. Where are you living now?

skinnybob
      Participant

Tex-ass, unfortunately. But maybe not for much longer….

(And for the record – I’m not originally from Texas, nor do I support George W.)

How about you, where are you from?

Bob

deelite
      Participant

I love Texas! Don’t mess with it. Right? I had a great time in Austin a little while back…

Bob, I live in Boston (I’m not originally from Massachusetts, nor do I support John Kerry).

Cheers!
      Deelite

bob
      Participant

I knew you were from the States!!!

Viewing 7 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register