Park Place Lodge

4-BR Annex – RENTED

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      upfront
      Participant

Edit: The house is now rented. Thanks to all.

This 4-BR house is perfectly located near the river and within easy walking distance from the downtown action.

Amenities include a one-car garage, a large fenced yard, a big driveway, and the basement washer-dryer.

Here?Ç‚Äôs the layout: Two spacious bedrooms on the main floor, two small bedrooms upstairs. Large kitchen and living room. Large bathroom on main floor. Plenty of storage space. Solarium front entry.

We have just installed new carpets throughout. The living room floor is refinished.

The house is non-smoking, but a pet is negotiable.

[b:1ct1acuq]Rent is $1,200/mth plus heat and hydro.[/b:1ct1acuq] Depending on circumstances, there may be room for negotiation. References please.

Please call 423-7844 for a viewing appointment.

mike richards
      Participant

Hey there,

I am currently looking for a place to rent between dec. 1 and mid april. I have lived in Fernie before and can get references if you need them. I own a painting company out of the Okanagan vally, seeing how you have been doing renovations, my skills might be of some use. get back to me if your house is still available. (250) 494 5152

Mike

Viewing 1 reply thread
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register