4 bedroom for rent in Annex August 1st ("RENTED")

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      snowdog
      Participant

1716 sq ft 4 bedroom in the Annex August 1st. Washer, dryer, dishwasher, gas range, microwave. Includes all utilities (gas,hydro,satalite tv, internet). Looking for long term tentents, non smoking, no pets prefered. Great place for a family with fenced in yard and hot tub.

$1500.00 all inclusine
      250-423-0213 or
      s.moye@telus.net

Shelby
      Participant

This sounds great for our family of four. We are moving to Fernie in September for at least a year and were hoping to find something in the annex. Do you have any pictures you could send me? knudsenshelby@gmail.com Thanks!

snowdog
      Participant

I will try to send you some pics in the next day or two.

shiannmartino
      Participant

do u allow pets?

snowdog
      Participant

depends

bailey13
      Participant

Hi there, We are looking to rent for the upcoming ski season, is your home still available? If so, would you be able to send some pictures? Thanks!

ellebee
      Participant

Hellooo… We are looking to move from Elkford to Fernie and are wondering if the house is still available? I could send you more info, if needed. Could you send me some more info? Perhaps some pictures? Or maybe we could arrange to view the place? Let me know! diabolikbeatz@hotmail.com
      Thanks!

mercer
      Participant

Hi there,
      Was wondering is the house was still available … my email is canuckslove@gmail.com

snowdog
      Participant

Stiil available as of July,23

Viewing 8 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register