30 yr old Vancouver guy needing a room! – long term!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      jayroy
      Participant

Hey! I’m a thirty year old snowboarder from vancouver who is looking for a place ASAP. I currently reside in fernie, but am desperately looking to re locate to different suite, as my time in this place is over. I’m really clean, tidy, and super respectful. I work here full time, and am not much of a partier. I’m really easy going, relaxed, and always smiling and always laughing! My plans for the winter are to work, ride and save money – repeat!

Anyways, if a room, a roomy, or a suite is available, please get back to me, as I would love to come check it out!
      Thanks for your time!
      -Jay
      Ps, I can move in tomorrow if needed. I’m ready at the drop of a hat!

achimsteinthaler
      Participant

Hey Jay!

I will be coming to Fernie at the start of November, so this is still a little bit of time, but my winter plans are pretty much the same as yours, so if you’re finding a a place where two people could live, maybe we could work something out as roommates. If you’re interested in a joint search, feel free to contact me! ( h-im@gmx.de )

I’m 24 years old from Bavaria, Germany, passionate Snowboarder, love to laugh, open-minded and tidy!

Greetings, Achim!

Viewing 1 reply thread
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register