30 year old professional looking for house starting May
March 8, 2017 at 8:39 am #36098
Hi, I’m a 30 year old professional that is looking for a new place to rent in Fernie beginning May first. I am looking for a 2 bedroom house with good storage space. I work full time from home which allows me a pretty healthy budget. I am willing to sign a long term lease for the right place. I am really quiet, clean, respectful and do not have parties.
If you have something up for rent please contact me at Beauchemin.M@mail.com or at 403-463-9138
MichelMay 13, 2017 at 12:47 am #36523
Hey there! I am also looking for a place. 28y/o work 7on/7off as industrial firefighter/paramedic with CNRL. Would you be interested in splitting on a place? my budget would ideally be around $7-800
email me @ firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested!
P.s what sort of work do you do from home? That’s cool I have to get into that line of work 😉
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Couple searching long term accommodation end of Sept beginning of Oct
- ISO house rental for end of Sept first of Oct
- Quiet, Very Clean, Responsible Male looking for a Bachelor Apartment. ASAP
- Looking For a 3/4 Bedroom House For The Upcoming Winter Season!
- ISO 2 bedroom rental home/apartment for winter season
- Wanted: short term rent Jan/Feb
- Young Couple Seeking Room Jan 2018
- ISO room for rent for winter 17/18
- Couple Looking For Apartment
- 2 Bdrm furnished apartment (Dog-friendly)-Available Oct 15 for Winter season