30 year old professional looking for house starting May
- March 8, 2017 at 8:39 am #36098Michel BeaucheminParticipant
Hi, I’m a 30 year old professional that is looking for a new place to rent in Fernie beginning May first. I am looking for a 2 bedroom house with good storage space. I work full time from home which allows me a pretty healthy budget. I am willing to sign a long term lease for the right place. I am really quiet, clean, respectful and do not have parties.
If you have something up for rent please contact me at Beauchemin.M@mail.com or at 403-463-9138
MichelMay 13, 2017 at 12:47 am #36523jhanthornParticipant
Hey there! I am also looking for a place. 28y/o work 7on/7off as industrial firefighter/paramedic with CNRL. Would you be interested in splitting on a place? my budget would ideally be around $7-800
email me @ firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested!
P.s what sort of work do you do from home? That’s cool I have to get into that line of work 😉
Login & Signup
- SamSung Stainless Steel Glasstop Stove with Convection Oven $500
- Bright Ground Level Suite
- 2 Bdrm Rental Suite on the Ski Hill – Just reno'd
- WANTED: 1 or 2 Bedroom Rental for a year
- 10 Speed SRAM Chain (new)- $25
- Three bedroom suite for rent in Fernie
- 2 AND 3 BREDROOM TOWNHOUSES FOR RENT
- House for Rent
- Three bedroom suite in Mountain View.
- Furnished 3 BR Townhouse in Mountview