30 year old professional looking for house starting May
March 8, 2017 at 8:39 am #36098
Hi, I’m a 30 year old professional that is looking for a new place to rent in Fernie beginning May first. I am looking for a 2 bedroom house with good storage space. I work full time from home which allows me a pretty healthy budget. I am willing to sign a long term lease for the right place. I am really quiet, clean, respectful and do not have parties.
If you have something up for rent please contact me at Beauchemin.M@mail.com or at 403-463-9138
MichelMay 13, 2017 at 12:47 am #36523
Hey there! I am also looking for a place. 28y/o work 7on/7off as industrial firefighter/paramedic with CNRL. Would you be interested in splitting on a place? my budget would ideally be around $7-800
email me @ email@example.com if you’re interested!
P.s what sort of work do you do from home? That’s cool I have to get into that line of work 😉
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Looking for 1-2 bdrm home to rent
- Australian couple moving to Fernie – 2 years – looking for 2 bed place
- 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom apartment available immediately
- 30 year old professional looking for house starting May
- Wanted – long term home in Fernie from summer onwards
- Couple Seeking rental from June '17
- ISO Pet friendly rental
- ISO 1 bedroom apartment
- Wanted – Long Term House/Apartment Rental
- Couple seeking long-term rental start June '17