30 year old professional looking for house starting May
March 8, 2017 at 8:39 am #36098
Hi, I’m a 30 year old professional that is looking for a new place to rent in Fernie beginning May first. I am looking for a 2 bedroom house with good storage space. I work full time from home which allows me a pretty healthy budget. I am willing to sign a long term lease for the right place. I am really quiet, clean, respectful and do not have parties.
If you have something up for rent please contact me at Beauchemin.M@mail.com or at 403-463-9138
MichelMay 13, 2017 at 12:47 am #36523
Hey there! I am also looking for a place. 28y/o work 7on/7off as industrial firefighter/paramedic with CNRL. Would you be interested in splitting on a place? my budget would ideally be around $7-800
email me @ firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested!
P.s what sort of work do you do from home? That’s cool I have to get into that line of work 😉
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login & Signup
- Moving out sale Sofa, love seat, china cupboard, bar fridge, shovels
- Couch and Love Seat for Sale
- Kenmore Deep Freeze for Sale
- WANTED – Rental for June 1st
- Thule Bike Rack – 4 Bike
- WANTED: 1-2 bedroom rental (May or June 1st)
- For Rent – 3 Bedroom Fully Furnished Available immediately
- 2 Bedroom Basement Suite – $1050/mo
- one bedroom house in west fernie
- For Rent 2 Bedroom Fully Furnished – Immediate