Park Place Lodge

3 rooms for rent in shared Ridgemont House $350+Uts.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      angieb
      Participant

3 Rooms avail. immediately in shared 4 bedroom house at top of Ridgemont. BBQ, deck, wireless internet. 3rd room available in Sept. or immediately if travelling in a 3-pack. Surrounded by greenspace and backing onto bike trails. House shared with laid-back, working, mountain biking and skiing couple in 30’s and early 40’s, along with slightly neurotic, "high energy" chocolate lab. Looking for responsible, laid back but clean room-mates with good sense of humour, for summer, fall and winter. $350 + Utilities. $550 for couples. Utilities + phone/internet/cable are $50-$75 summer and $75 to $100 in winter.
      E mail John at johnnykbc@hotmail.com or call 250-423-2025.

cteacher12
      Participant

Hi,
      My boyfriend and I are looking for a room to rent starting September. We have lived in Fernie before and are coming back for more of the fun. I am an elementary teacher and he is an environmental engineer – we love snowboarding, mountain biking and adventure. Is there a room still available? Is it possible to have some pictures?

Thanks
      Courtney

angieb
      Participant

Hi Courtney!
      Yes, the room is still available. Please send an e mail to angb_1@yahoo.com and I’ll e mail you some pics.
      Cheers
      Angie

Viewing 2 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register