3 Rooms for Rent

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      cgreidanus
      Participant

In Parkland Terrace, I am looking for 3 roommates to share my 4 bedroom house. No smoking, no drugs, just looking for a fun season.
      $425/mo includes utilities. Rooms come furnished! (tired of sleeping in a sleeping bag? I have got sheets!!!)

hutchy
      Participant

hey my name is karen . comin from ontario to work at fernie for the winter season. will be arriving dec 1 . email me with more details.
      dizzylizardboarder@hotmail.com

tylermann
      Participant

Hey me and my brother are moving to fernie in june, i was just wondering if we can get a room or 2 in june
      please let me kno if this is possible.
      Thank you
      Tyler

littlesthobo
      Participant

Hey there,
      We’re two scottish lassies arriving in fernie with our snowboards on Jan 19th…just wondering if you still have any rooms available?
      We’re gonna be in town for 2 months.
      Really appreciate it if you could reply either way or give us a number we can call
      Cheers, Louise & Ingrid xxx

louisecoupar@hotmail.com

grandmaster_ass
      Participant

Saw your ad, and am interested… Living in Vancouver, trying to leave for the rest of the winter (at least).
      email me at grandmaster_ass@hotmail.com.
      Cheers!

jennie
      Participant

HI,
      MY BOYFRIEND AND I ARE IN SEARCH OF A ROOM FROM FEBRUARY ONWARDS. DO YOU STILL HAVE AVAILABILITY? WE ARE 26, WORK AT FERNIE ALPINE RESORT, AND ARE NON-SMOKERS, MATURE, RESPONSIBLE, QUIET AND CLEAN. PLEASE GET BACK TO ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE BY REPLYING TO THIS MESSAGE OR EMAILING ME AT:
      msjennieebradford@hotmail.com

THANKS!
      Jennie & Chris

Viewing 5 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register